Saturday, June 20, 2009

i had a job interview on tuesday evening with headquarters counseling center. i'm not really sure how it went, but i'll find out by friday. i'd really like to have gotten the job, but if i didn't, i guess it wasn't meant to be.

in other news. i've decided, though passive aggressive, i have to get rid of the people in my life who are no good for me. by this i mean, people that make it their prerogative to exclude me from their lives simply 'cos their boyfriend has issues with said individual being friends with me. lame as all hell. i say passive aggressive, because i'm doing it in said manner. but, whatever it takes to accomplish the goal, that's what really counts, right?

oh, and two shifts left at hastings. it's really hard for me to wrap my mind around this, as it would have been 8 years. 8. eight. EIGHT years. that i'd been there on august 1st. absolutely fucking crazy. it's actually even kinda sad. yes, i said it. it's kinda sad. the end of my employ.

finally, i accidentally left a can of diet pepsi in my freezer when i left for topeka today, and it exploded. all over. i hate that!

anyhow. i think i'm going to go try to sleep. i've had a bit of trouble sleeping lately, so i'll take any i can get.
לשלום חברים שלי

1 comment:

Murph said...

I really hope you get that job. It would be great for the two of you. I can't believe you're leaving hastings, soooooooooooooooo excited for you. And I think its a good idea to get rid of those people for a bit. You may even find out that life is actually better without them

But if you ever need to get away, I'm only a threeish hour drive. I mean I don't know what there is to do here, i've been too busy looking for a job but ya know.