Monday, August 3, 2009

getting ready for lunch.

well, as i said earlier, i am going to keep updating! at least i'll try!

anyhow. i'm back home in lawrence! the greeting wasn't quite exciting though. almost as soon as i came back, my allergies went haywire! my nose started running, my throat started hurting, and my head started hurting! i didn't realize that being away from kansas would make my allergies go all crazy!

i do miss that fresh minnesota air! it smelled so nice, and the air felt so soothing. it was crazy living on an island for a week. AND having no real access to the outside world! it's kind of a bittersweet return. i'm glad to have running water, and ability to cook without rationing water... but it was SO nice up there. i liked not having to be at anyone else's time schedules, i loved the lake water, and i loved the island itself. hmm....

anyhow, i'll be posting some pictures to my facebook soon. i uploaded them to the macbook, but haven't gotten them all resized and stuff. i'll work on that this week, as i get back to reality.

on a side note, i had my interview this morning. i think it went fairly well! time will tell, but i hope to goodness i got it! keep positive thoughts for me!

now, i'm getting ready to have lunch with cori! yay! we planned india palace, but catie's got me all hungry for falafel, so i might ask if she'd be willing to go for pita pit. i know it's not quite as good as indian food, but falafel sounds AMAZING! hmm... or maybe mad greek or aladdin cafe? mmm.. falafel.... LOL

alrighty folksters. catch you later!

No comments: