Sunday, August 23, 2009

two thoughts, before i bring a friend to the airport

briefly.

i am adapting to my job. though, the past week, i worked 50 hours, and had only 15m breaks each day to inhale a food product. i really like the people i work with/for, and i'll be happy as hell when i actually start getting my paycheques!

finally.

there is an american goldfinch that feeds upon the seeds from the purple coneflowers that grow throughout my yard. he (i know he is a he, because they are sexually dimorphic) is quite beautiful, and i enjoy his company. i hope he sticks around.

1 comment:

Murph said...

I love birds. I fed them at the Collins house....oh i really miss my squirrel friends. They were nice. Gimpy was sweet and little and my favorite and I was sad when grey bread stopped coming by (I think he died) Anyways, I hope he sticks around and comes back next year. You should get some bird feeders...or a bird bath.

ok done now. Glad to hear you've gotten used to your job. :)