Friday, April 1, 2011

beep-beep-boop!

boo @ me for taking so long to post anything!

the LGBT summit was tuesday evening, and it was really fantastic! everyone did such a great job, and we had over 250 people in attendance! sweet! also, my election to the KEC board was tuesday night. i'm now the secretary for the lawrence chapter of the Kansas Equality Coalition. hurrah!

it was an insanely long week. so busy at work. so busy in personal life. oy.

i walked to work every day except today, too! i only didn't today, 'cos i had to carry "food day" food to work today. i didn't feel like walking, and carrying all that crap. no fun! but, i'm proud of myself for walking all the other days LOL

tonight, friday night. best evening of the week! two whole days of NOT being at work ahead of me! huzzah! i shall watch a film, and eat some highly caloric food! tomorrow, i need to get my eyeglasses fixed.

enough random synapse firing for now.

No comments: