Monday, October 20, 2008

היום לא טוב בשבילי :(

today has been pretty awful.  

i woke up from terrible, terrible dreams.  i can't really recall what occurred, but i woke up shaking and sweating a great deal.

then i was brushing my teeth and kept hearing "drip. drip. drip."  i eventually figured out it was my saltwater tank.  the intake for the vivarium had become clogged, and it pooled almost all of the water into the main unit.  so, it was over flowing.  and since it hadn't been getting fresh water through, it stank.  i spent about an hour and a half picking up the mess.  

while i was doing that, ruby decided to rip up the quilt i made back when i was not going to school.  i'm so sad that she decided to destroy something i worked so hard on :(

then, i forgot my working bibliography for my REL term paper which was due today.  (the bib. was due)  which wasn't that awful.  
(the highlight was my western civ class (OMGWTF?!) 'cos i have kindofacrush on the professor. LOLZ)

at work i learned that the douchebag district manager is trying harder than ever to get me to quit (not fire me though, 'cos then i'd be able to collect unemployment from the company).  wtf. i've worked there for over 7motherfucking years.  i'm quitting in august, can't you just leave me the fuck alone for the next 10 months?  BUT i learned that corey stuck up for me!  that's pretty fantastic.

on another awesome note- i decided to purchase (one of) madhur jaffrey's cookbook.  it's the same book that the mixed veggie dish i made the other night came from, and it has lots of great recipes!  

for now, i'm going to read for my T, R classes.  take care 
לילה טוב חברים שלי וגם זבור שאתם נחמדים ואני אוהב אותכם
זה סבבה להקליד בעברית שוב 
עם אתם יודעים מה אני מקליד מצוין

No comments: