Thursday, October 30, 2008

refreshed!

alright, i haven't trimmed my beard/head hair in over two months.  i was looking like a crazy bushman.  i finally trimmed it down tonight, and i feel SO much better!  

in addition, i got to use my new OLDschool razor, razor soap and brush.  it nicked quite a bit, but that's to be expected for a first time with this kinda of blade.  (that's what styptic pencils were created for :)  for those of you who shave, you might consider this eventually!  it's worth the initial investment of the razor itself.  i spent 30$ on the razor itself, but the blades are only 5$ for ten of them.  with schick quattro blades at 12$ for four, it'll be well worth it.  (3$ a piece vs. 0.50$ the math's pretty simple)

plus, the shaving soap smells SHIT TONS better than shaving foam.  (it smells like "fresh cut violets")

okay, enough blabbing about shaving hahaha.  i'm hungry, i think imo get something to nosh on.

1 comment:

TKERBG said...

My skin is so sensitive that it would TEAR it up. Bleh! I only shave once a week now. I sport stubble most of the time because shaving bothers me so much.