Monday, October 6, 2008

when will the madness stop?!

seriously though, when will i quit coughing!  i've been coughing since thursday, and it's only getting worse!  i coughed through my entire REL and HWC classes today, and it was so embarrassing!  (not to mention coughing gives me a headache, and causes my throat to hurt all over again)

on another (depressing) note, no trip to minneapolis for me over fall break.  :(  i was really looking forward to visiting the city when it was over 30°F for once.  but, what can i do?  my funds are just simply too limited.  instead, i'm going to make the most of my time around here, and finish some painting, read a bit, try to visit sara, and take ruby to the vet for her bi-annual check up.  (maybe take her to the groomer to give her a bath!)  perhaps we'll take a day to visit KC.. though i'm not terribly fond of KC...

more bitchiness!  i have so much to read this week. seriously.  and then cram for miterms next week!  OY OY OY OY OY!  

is there any good news in my life?!  LOL of course!  
for instance, i've got a roof over my head, and i've got a daughter that adores me - (oh wait, that's 'cos she's a puppy hahaha!), i've got some terribly amazing friends!  and i'm going to go see a show with my little sister tonight.  

i think i am also going to treat myself to some portraits on the wall.  (IKEA direct here i come! hahahaha)  don't worry, i'm only going to get one piece.  the walls look awfully bare!

No comments: