Wednesday, January 14, 2009

blurble blurble blurble

i was up at 5a today for work.  i feel as if i am walking around in a daze.  (i also get really really short tempered with people when i'm this tired, so i apologize to anyone i may have snapped at today)

anyhow, i got my oil changed yesterday.  woohoo.  i spent nearly 2 hours there, and only 15m were actually spent on my car.  does this seem wrong to anyone else?  (not the waiting, i anticipate a wait, but that it only took them 15m? i'm worried my car didn't receive the attention s/he needed)  oh well, at least it's good to go for my trek up north.

i really need to get to KC tonight.  i need to get a coat that is warm enough to wear in the winter.  

alright.  two more things.  
1) classes start tomorrow. *sigh*  three weeks for my final winter break just seems like such a gip. 
2) i'll be rid of the evil motorolla phone on friday evening!  horray!  goodbye white screen of death!

i need something to eat.

No comments: