Thursday, January 8, 2009

t-minus one week








one week until my final semester as an undergrad.  and then, hopefully, grad school!  wow. (i bought 11 (or, 1/3rd) of my books for the semester.  can you believe i have 35 books i'll be reading?!  but, every class will be in one building!  yay!  i've NEVER had that happen.  not even when i was at washburn, a substantially smaller campus.

work has been kicking my ass this week.  mostly 'cos i've been sick sine the 24th of december, and my body still hasn't been able to kick back yet.  (but, today i feel remarkably better, mostly 'cos i was able to sleep until 8!)  but, that does mean i'll be working at 3. boo.

i'm 95% sure i'll be doing my kitchen project now.  if only i can convince chris and shay to help me cut my counters.  (i'm terrible at using saws, and they are amazing at it)  i really hope i can, i'd love to have my ideal kitchen!

these are the materials, in case you didn't want to have to retype all those weblinks. a backsplash, two countertops, a sink, and a faucet.  obviously. lol
all images are property of IKEA. they aren't my pictures.  all credit goes to www.ikea.com

No comments: