Thursday, February 5, 2009

i need something to drink.

i've been so incredibly productive the past few days. i finished up my kitchen (did i already mention this?) and only have a few minor touches left. i cleaned the bathroom (sans mopping the floor) and did some dishes yesterday. i need to do the floors, but i'll probably wait until sunday. we'll see.

i did my paper on rousseau. bleh. now i need to study for my PHIL test. *sigh* i'm not excited for that. my only hope is that it'll mean we have a short discussion tomorrow. one can hope, can't one?

i need to get my application for ESU in order. and find a third person for a letter of recommendation, too. (i've got two, assuming they'll agree)

tomorrow, i'mo clean up mavis' car. and then after dinner, scott and i are going to watch the gayest film ever! (yentl) i'm kind of excited, i've never seen it before.

okay, sleepy time.

1 comment:

Sarah O. said...

I recommend that once you turn in your application, to keep following up with ESU find out where your app. is in the process and to make sure that they have it. When I applied to ESU they lost my application twice. I discovered the 1st occurance when I got a letter saying "we're sorry that you chose another school". Good luck!