Monday, February 2, 2009

sperm donor dad

okay, just so you know, i love you.

i am so very sore today.  my body is achey all over, particularly on my hands/wrists.  all that hard work and labor!  i feel so excited to have done that work!  yay for me!  and have i mentioned how much i love my kitchen?

i REALLY need to shave right now.  my beard is allllll kinds of crazy.  i need to trim my nails too. yeah, i've kinda let myself go the past few days/weeks :]  

last two things:
-i dropped my ENG 570 class 'cos i was reading 2 books a week JUST for that class.  which doesn't bother me, and i liked the professor, but when combined with the classes i actually NEED in order to graduate, it was just too much.
-i bought a new tv.  (don't judge me!) and now i get all kinds of television channels!  i just used to get around 23 channels, now i get something like 100!  and am paying no more for the cable bill!  and, now i'll be able to see the characters on my wii!  (i originally had a 19" tv, now i have a 32" tv LOL.  i feel so gluttonous!)

okay.  later folks.

No comments: