Monday, February 16, 2009

nuggets of my life

a) i have a sore throat now. i was out of cough syrup, so i got some new. this kind i got is specifically for sore throats, and it's supposed to taste like mint. (i was thinking good! it'll be so much better than the ol' red and green flavored) i was wrong. it's almost worse. *shudder*

b) i took a dose, and now i feel all woozy and good. i love cough syrup :]

c) i got a response from all three professors, and all three of them have agreed to write letters of recommendation for me!

d) i'm watching a program on PBS about lobotomies. it is GROSS! but incredibly hard to stop watching.

e) i have to read an entire 400pg book by wednesday. oy!

f) work is going to suck tomorrow. so i'm taking my cough syrup with me. :] (it's going to suck 'cos i have to be there at 7 -BFD- but working that early when i'm sick, sucks.

1 comment:

Sarah O. said...

If you get accepted to ESU/ start apartment hunting in Emporia feel free to look me up. I could show you my bachlorette studio pad. Plus, I like having visitors. :D