Saturday, September 19, 2009

alice in wonderland.

i am disapointing myself, yet again, with this blogspot. i promised myself i'd write more often, but it seems that has gone the way of the birds. (oh yay for euphamisms) i don't like being so lax in my "duties"

okay.

well, we've accquired a new addition to the family. her name is rowen, and she's another belgian malinois (just like ruby) and she's cute, and adorable, and quite a little terror. hahaha! she's just over three months old, so she's still learning to be a good girl. but, her and ruby get along amazingly well. so that's a good thing.

along the lines of being lax in my "duties" comes the topic of exercise. i'd been so good this summer. i jogged nearly every day since may 1st, and had trimmed up some of my belly.. since i started working at my new job, though, i've been so exhausted. much too tired to do much other than the basic daily requirements. (eg, eating, bathing, and making sure there are clean clothes)

finally. while my job exhausts, i do like it. i'm finally making a decent amount of money, and everyone i work for is quite awesome.

alrighty. toodles, folksters.

No comments: