Wednesday, September 23, 2009

once around the mulberry bush

i am tired. beyond measure.

on sunday, i noticed my left nut was really swollen, and sore as hell. monday, it was even worse. so i decided, even though i don't have health insurance yet, to go to a doctor and have it checked out. well, it turned out to be nothing more than an infection, which is great, but the experience was absolutely horrible. the doctor treated me like i was a nut, wasting his precious time. i will NEVER go back. (not to mention it cost me 65$ just to have him treat me thusly)

anyhow, it's autumn! yay! that means warm drinks, jackets, and PUMPKINS! huzzah!!! it's probably my favorite time of the year, sans the allergy meshuggas. it makes me want to go out and get a nice warm soy chai right now!

oh, last thing. i want to look at this house. (to buy) not that i don't like our place now, but i'd like a bit more room. i want a treadmill, and there is nowhere to put one in this house. (ugh, i know, right) well, we'll see.

i think i'd like a shower right about now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how did i not know you had a blog till now?? I miss you!

<3
Lau

p.s. i never seem to have your email in my address book no matter how many times I get it from you. bleh. I have some musical treats for you!