Sunday, September 27, 2009

damn waterfalls.

finally, last week is over. (that is, officially, since it is now sunday) i don't know what was in the cosmos, but lat week was absolutely terrible. it was just one thing after another going wrong, plus, bat-shit-crazy people at my work. (the threat having to call the police, not once, but twice in the same day is ridix) and then, poor angela was sick - so we missed falafels. :[

oh, and the "doctor" visit.

"here, let me crush your balls between my fingers for 2 minutes, and then verbally abuse you... and then charge you."

i know some people get off on that kind of thing. but my bag is a little less painful. at least if you're going to do it, pay me, not the other way around! LOL but seriously, it's no fun being treated like you're crazy simply because you're doing what every guy between the ages of 15 and 150 is told to do when they feel something abnormal on their nuts.

eh, enough about my junk.

today will start a good week! i'm going in to work today for (enter # of hours here) to work on a project i concocted to use up our expired parking permits. i'm going to make a giant "collage" in the shape of a jayhawk. hopefully, it'll turn out alright! i'll post photos if that is the case. (the best part is, i'm doing something i love to do, AND building comp time, so when my mandatory winter break kicks in, i'll have some hours! huzzah!)

that's really the only other thing i've got going for me this week. except that friday is pay-day. but, that might be what will make it wonderful. last week i had so much planned, and everyone cancelled. (sans mavis, tom, and B - thank goodness for them! they keep me smilin'!) and, hopefully, the nutjobs will keep at bay in terms of job-shit. i won't hold my breath, though :]

No comments: