Sunday, October 11, 2009

i haven't played in a long time...

i am updating while sitting on the ground. why? because i've got two huge ass doggles taking up the entire couch. sucks for me. ;] actually, it's pretty nice, i love them, and they're finally sleeping. (plus, it's so freaking cute when they sleep on top of each other)

i only worked 4 hours today, which stinks, but i had a lot of other stuff to do. (plus, one of the passwords was changed, so i had limited access to some of my systems) but, i got some things assigned, and i was able to build up some comp time for my upcoming "vacation" - when school is out for winter break.

well, we took a "tour" of the house on prairie, and it was pretty nifty! i really liked the set up, and i liked the space. the kitchen and bathroom would NEED updating, but even so, that'd be something i'd LOVE to do! i need to do some work with looking at lenders now. and hopefully we'll qualify for an FHA first time homebuyers loan. that would only require 3.5% down, and we could manage that. keep your fingers crossed!

hmm, what else? not terribly excited tomorrow is monday, that's for sure.
oh, and i trimmed up my beard and head. now i don't look like a hairy beast. PLUS, i shaved my left arm, so my sleeve looks much, much better!

alrighty, it's about time i start getting ready for bed.

1 comment:

Murph said...

consider my fingers crossed.