Tuesday, October 20, 2009

we're not deaf.. until now.

i bought some fresh mozzarella balls tonight... damn i love cheese! i know i should have made those into something, or at least IN to something... but they taste so great, i think i'll end up eating them all plain.

i am tired.

there needs to be a way for me to visit some friends. i want to see some dear, dear friends. but i don't have either the time or the money. just know, i MISS YOU!

i'm frustrated with my body. i started working out again, 'cos i've gained quite a lot of weight since i started my new job.. and i've actually put on even MORE weight since i started exercising. i hate it. so much. (okay, i NEED to get over that)

i think i'm going to watch an episode of the nanny, and then head to sleepy-land.
later folksters.

1 comment:

Murph said...

I miss you too!! If you ever get a chance to come down, I'd love to see you.

It sucks when I go up to topeka because it's hard to get away from family and I'm only there for 48 hours so ya know. Maybe I'll stop by and see you on Thanksgiving....if I'm lucky enough to get up there. :(