Saturday, July 2, 2011

life is around you and within you

the spacebar on my laptop has decided to stop working. this, i assure you, is quite irritating. but, i'll survive!

today, i was incredibly proud of myself. i created a set of clothes lines, so i may air dry my clothes instead of using the mechanical dryer all the time. it will still have to be used for items like jeans, slacks, and shorts, but it will cut the amount of time the dryer is on! PLUS, it will help a great deal with all the wrinkles!

i also worked on my german today. Es ist nicht gut. i did this, in part, by listening to several Deutsche-Welle podcasts. i have come away with the information that there is a lot of discussion of Greek austerity cuts, and Dominique Strauss-Kahn. aside from that, i can tell you very little. OH, but I learned the word "die Wolke" which means, the cloud. jealous?

there are 328 days until i return to Deutschland! I am excited. And acutely aware of how sad it is that I am already counting down the days.

for now, I feel like watching a film. Tschüss!

No comments: