Sunday, July 3, 2011

*yawn*

had another German lesson with Margretta today! It was fun! German is one very complex language. but I am having a good time trying to learn. today, we worked on definite and indefinite articles. also did a little with vocabulary.

for my homework, i have to work on some charts, and i'm going to make some labels for items throughout the house.

after the lesson, scott and I decided to take a walk. unfortunately about 20mins into the walk, it started to rain. heavily. but, we ended up having fun, so we walked another 40mins in it. (I figured since we were wet anyway, may and try to enjoy it!)

now, we just got done watching the movie Flawless, which is a bit goofy, but it's cute, and sweet. plus, Jackie Beat is in it, and I love her!

tomorrow is Independence Day, so I get a day off! hooray! leisurely going to drink my coffee, eat my cereal, and take a long walk. which isn't that much different than a normal monday, except i have to do all those activities at breakneck speeds.

Ini- today it finally cooled off! it was only 28°! but, thursday and friday it was 38°!!! yuuuuckyyyyyy!

No comments: