Friday, May 15, 2009

what can i do!?! what can i do!?!

well, i've been using the wii fit for the past three days. at first i kinda assumed it'd be a joke, but i had a discussion about it with derek's hubby, chad. he said that it was really working him. well, as luck (or whatever) would have it, there was one for a very reasonable price at my work. (think 30$ off) i've got to say, my abs are killing me. every time i sneeze, it's torture! (which means i was in worse shape than i'd originally thought)

so yay chad! for recommending such a great tool!

for those of you who don't follow my facespace. i've been listing graduation present ideas. LOL. i realize no one should have to buy you anything, but these are a few items that might be necessary in the upcoming months.

i'd love a DSLR camera, an ipod nano (red or green 16g), a macbook air. i have some others to put up, but i don't want to reveal too much........

on an unrelated note. HOLY FUCKING SHIT I'M DONE WITH MY LIFE AS AN UNDERGRAD! (G-d willing) if i passed my PHIL exam on monday, i'll be a college graduate. it's rather hard to comprehend. and, i'm not truly sure it's hit me yet. and, i realize that it's not really that big of a deal, but for me it is. i flunked out of my first semester of university, and then dropped out of school altogether at one point. so this, for me, is big.

aside from that, i've just been whirling around the house, trying to get it nice and clean for company on sunday. it's amazing how much i'd let it go to pot. but, i thought i'd just take a moment and reflect while i listen to sigur ros and have the dog sleeping on the floor at my feet.

No comments: