Friday, May 1, 2009

i'm just a small town girl.

a bunch of milestones!

well, this is apparently my 100th blogspot post. woohoo! strangely enough, it's not met with much fanfare. hahaha

as i was sitting here on the 26th anniversary of the day of my birth, i was pondering "what have i done for the world?" the truth is, i'm not really sure. but, one thing is for certain, i did become "gay-daddy" to a wonderfully sweet little belgian shepherd named ruby-moobie hilly-billie criqui-edmonds! and, the best birthday present, was ruby giving me lots of kisses to wake me up this morning. :]

on to more important things. i need a job. a real job. and if you know of anything, throw some info my way. i am not above nepotism. :] i have been looking not only along the I70 corridor, but in emporia, minneapolis, austin, chicago, and bay area as well. (i figure what the hell, might as well have fun with it)

okay. i'm feeling a bit peckish, i'm going to eat something, and then get ready to head to KC for birthday dinner/dancin'!

1 comment:

Murph said...

this has nothing to do with you blog, but I'm stealing a virtual hug from you, to make my day a little better..... *hug*...