Sunday, November 30, 2008

i really dislike a GTA and professor right now.

i am not sure, but minneapolis seems to be shifting to texas.  mostly 'cos i'm not in the mood for extreme cold right now.  (this is re: my spending a few days away from kansas)

the dog is sitting next to me snoring.  it is particularly adorable.  i think i am going to get her a new id tag for her "xmas" gift.  

http://olivegreendog.com/star-of-david-id-dog-tag.html

but about now, i need to head to the grocery store.  fun times.

(ps. i miss you.  if you are reading this, i'd love to hear from you, be it à la text, call, email, or comment.)  for real.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just friend-ed a James Edmonds that I think was you on Facebook. :o)

It's hard to tell from the tiny picture.

But you should say that you're my friend back!