Monday, November 17, 2008

a momentary lapse in writing

i'm taking a breather from my ENG314 paper.  i am, thankfully, 1/2 of the way through the actual writing/typing.  however, i did much pre-work, (is that a real phrase?) and came up with the main points i wish to elaborate on, now is the filler work.  horray.  (i even wrote my closing statement at work today.  i'm not sure why, but parts of papers just come to me randomly, so i typically end up piecing them together throughout a few days)

what else?
i picked up a copy of Great Selected Works of Willa Cather today, and i'm quite thrilled.  it has my favorite short story of hers "a neighbour rosicky" and my second favorite "paul's case" which makes me a happy boy indeed!

that's it for now.  i should get back to my paper, so i can finish it before midnight.  (haha)

oh, ps.  have any of you taken the GRE?  if so, let me know.  i want to get a little bit of information.  thanks!

No comments: