Sunday, December 14, 2008

before i jump into the deep end...

i decided to have 10 more minutes of enjoyment before i transition from rough draft/note work and into the actual writing of my paper.  i haven't really developed a strong thesis statement, but i've got a bit of an argument to go upon.  so, we'll see where that takes me.  

i've got a diet cherry pepsi, and a half a bag of reeses peanut butter cups at my side, so the next several hours should go by (relatively) smoothly.  (unless i decide to throw myself out the window--- which really wouldn't accomplish much, as we live in a ground level house hahaha)

the house is a bit of a mess (okay, that's an understatement) and it is really hard to focus on writing, or intelligent thought of any kind, when it's so messy.  but, i'll have to deal.  

and it's cold.  very cold.  it was 50°F+ this morning, and now, at 2p, it is 22°F.  the expectation, is that it will be dropping to somewhere around +7°F by 9p.  that makes me way sad :(  i'm sick of winter already, and has forced me to believe that minneapolis has no chance of accepting me into it's cold bosom.  

alright.  it's time to throw myself in!  i don't want a miracle, just a decent paper.  (that's probably the same thing at this point)

No comments: