Sunday, December 7, 2008

verbal vomit

"the joker, please..."

still feeling sad, and i don't know why.  but i guess i'm feeling better?  i think i'd feel better if i were a bit more certain on some things in my life, but, life is rarely certain.  i think tomorrow after class, when i should be working on classwork, i'm going to watch a sad movie, and drink a bit of wine (or partake in some herbal refreshment).  

i have been stress eating recently, but thankfully it hasn't become a big problem yet.  (by which i mean, i haven't ballooned too much yet)  

on the subject of food, i found two new recipes i am going to try this week.  one is called "cheddar chowder" and the other is a recipe for pumpkin pankakes.  (they were both from this survivalist handbook, but i won't let that turn me off... completely)  i'll let you know how both of them taste.  (i'm hoping delicious!)

i have so much to do in the next week, and so very little time to do it.  but, i'm just taking everything one day at a time.  kinda like that soap opera right?  and btw, my phone has cocked up yet again.  at least once a day, i get the "white screen of death" and have to pull the battery out for 5m or so.  i cannot wait until i can get a new one...

final note.
one of my neighbor ladies (from my parent's home, who is pretty much my grandmother) was mugged last saturday night in her own driveway.  she was attacked from behind, her necklace and purse were stolen.  when i found that out, it made me feel sick to my stomach.  i can't believe someone would do that.  

2 comments:

TKERBG said...

Stress eating is my new middle name.....I'm going to take the next couple of weeks to detox and hopefully start being physically active again.

Mavis said...

Save a punk-in pancake for me!!!! Oh, and we totally have to hang out after classes are over. Chin up queer-fry. xoxo