Wednesday, December 10, 2008

so much!

i'm feeling better.  i've had a lot on my mind the past few weeks, and i got to discuss it in depth with scott this evening.  very important.  we dealt with a lot of "ickyness" and got to the core of our problems.

the reason for my *SIGH* post, was 'cos i wanted to go on and on about my life, but i just felt "blah" all day, so that's all i could muster.  i am, however, feeling a bit better.  (the headache is still here, but my throat doesn't hurt quite so bad)

i developed a topic/argument for my revision paper.  now i just need to write it.  which i am going to do all day tomorrow (until class at 1) and the come home and work on it after work.  (and hopefully, if not have it complete, finish it up on friday morning. it's due friday afternoon)

then i'll work on the ENG 334 paper.  dealing with altruism and egoism in "ethan frome" and "my antonia" -- sorry, i don't have the energy to italicize those tonight.  i'm a bit tired right now.  (but needed to get some more off my chest)

it has come to my attention, that i need a bigger bed.  the bed we have is simply too small for the two of us, plus the dog.  for being only 35lbs she is quite large, and takes up more bedspace than i do!  she is most definitely a sprawler.  i know the bed i want, and the mattress too, but i don't have 700$ to replace the one i have right now.  lol.  (this isn't to say the one we have right now isn't fantastic, it's just so small (a "full" size).  

phone is still crap.  i have to turn it off, take out the battery, and let it sit for 5m (STILL) but, at least that takes care of it.  B"H.  january 16th will be here before i know it, and it'll be replaced quite easily.  

i got a fantastic holiday card from judith and danny yesterday [tuesday], that REALLY made my week!  they are such fantastic people!  (i also got a package from hyundai with an accessory for my car, LOL random, but very cool)  and i've realized, that professor isn't really half bad.  (tuesday was quite a good day for me)

finally.  i've been listening to gershwin's "rhapsody in blue" quite a bit lately.  i'm not sure why, it's a bit cheesy, but it makes me feel good.  that and devendra banhart.  (and had a big reawakening with Hedwig today too.  so i'm going to watch it this weekend at some point, for sure.)

that's it for now.  i need sleep, it's already 2a!

No comments: