Friday, December 12, 2008

i'd share it with ya!

sometimes, i want to throw my phone into the middle of I70 and watch a semi-truck run over it!  i keep getting the white screen of death *sniffle* which doesn't allow me to see a text or missed call, or call, or even to dial.  

anyhow.  enough bitching.

i got my revision of my ENG 314 paper done!  yay!  now, to write my ENG 334 paper!  that one's going to be a bit tougher, i'm afraid.  and then study for the disgusting amount of finals.  OY!  i bought my 6 blue (actually, green) books, so i'll be able to write all my essays.

tonight. nothing. (have you ever realized, the only difference between those two words is one letter?)  i'm going to eat home-made pizza, and think.  all i do is think lately.  maybe i'll take a walk finally.  that'd be nice.  me, my thoughts, and the ground.  nice.

לשלום חברים

No comments: