Wednesday, December 17, 2008

i ride the fence between so many things.

"i'm jam handy!"

back a few months (years?) ago, maureen posted a video of alanis morissette covering "my humps" (which happens to be a truly horrific song).  the alanis version is pretty though.  anyhow, i finally found an mp3 of it.  so i'm happy.  hahaha.  (seriously though, this song is mortally awful)  i've also finally downloaded a few more of devendra's older songs.  (i'd almost forgotten just how amazing his music is)  the two i downloaded are "the thumbs" and "legless love..."  i now have ALMOST the entire "oh me oh My..." album!  yay!

alrighty, moving on.

for the love of everything holy, WATCH THIS CLIP 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvNRHrKyaX4
please!  it is vitally important for you to see it!  it will make you feel, and i don't think i've really "felt" in the past few weeks, so i am very glad i watched it.

okay, one last thing.

it is supposed to freezing rain tomorrow.  and that makes me feel ill.  it is my very least favorite of all the weather phenomena.  if it were an illness, it'd be a sore throat.  (much like glitter is the herpes of craft supplies).  

ps. i can't wait for my pre-christmakuah latkhe extravaganza!  (with mavis, scott, tom and me) 


1 comment:

Mavis said...

I can't wait! Mmmm, super yummy potatoes, I can taste them already! *squeels*