Wednesday, September 17, 2008

before i slip into a deep sleep of edith wharton.

bleh.  i can't stand edith wharton.  at all.  this class would be infinitely better if it were kate chopin, willa cather and louisa may alcott, or charlotte perkins gillman, or zora neale hurston... edith wharton just makes me crazy.  all of her obsessive description... and going off randomly throughout the page... 

okay.. that's a bit like me, but i don't go on and on about a topic, (for sometimes literally pages at a time) and then shift into another thought.

random thought for the day
i smell like dandelions.  for some reason, the sunblock i use, when combined with tattoo goo smells just like dandelions.  

another random thought
my upper arm feels like someone stuck their cigarette against it.  ouch.  it really friggin hurts.

i've been up since shortly after 5, and i'm having trouble focusing (shocker, eh?) but i just drank far too much caffeine, and it's making me all jitters!  and the dog is sitting on the couch next to me making grunting whiney sounds.  (she's trying to tell me to take her on a walk)

i guess i should go do something productive now.
later folksters.

No comments: