Monday, September 22, 2008

my version of heaven?


if there is a heaven (this is a concept i still struggle with) it is catered with giant trays of muncher's cream cheese doughnuts.  i realize this is a slap in the face to those of you who hold to plato socrates' ideologies, but i love me some pastries :)

anyhow, that weird reference to plato's Republic was my way of coming up with a tie-in to today's activities.  i made a stop by the douglas county democratic office to grab a couple of Obama bumper stickers.  it's in the same shopping center as the community merc where i get all of my bulk herbs and spices.  so i picked up a crap ton of them.  fun right?  (at least it is for me).  i also walked to muncher's and got a cream cheese doughnut.  i haven't had one in nearly a year, and i'd forgotten the amazingly delicious taste of it.  

um, okay, sorry, rambling.  i just wanted to say that even though i had my classes, i had a pretty fantastic day.  now, i need to finish doing a lot of reading, and then write some papers.  bleh!

1 comment:

Mavis said...

Yea for yummy doughnuts!