Wednesday, September 24, 2008

a break, at breakneck speed.

alright.  i'm in the middle of writing (1 of 2) papers right now.  i actually haven't written the paper, i'm just making highlights, and questions- you know, the skeleton of my paper.  my arguments thus far are pretty weak, and pretty convoluted...  but i hope to have something more substantive by tonight.  (i also need to focus on my second paper, too!)

i had a pretty shitty day otherwise.  i got an 85% on my stupid religious studies exam (i totally deserved an A on that exam, so i'm pretty steamed)  the GTA didn't even give any reasons for such a low score.  (i think it's 'cos i know TOO much about the subject matter, 'cos frankly, i've taken classes on talmudic law, and was able to answer the questions in extreme depth)  --- i realize that sounds incredibly egotistic, but.. grr...

ruby is also sick.  she's had runny poo (tmi, sorry) today, and she hasn't been feeling very good.  :(  she was sick on the kitchen floor - thank goodness it was on the floor mat, i just tossed it, but it was gross/frustrating anyway.  i had to take a second shower 'cos i was worried i got something on me.  

okay, so it hasn't been THAT bad of a day, but i felt pretty yucky.  and i myself am starting to feel yucky in my stomach too.  maybe it's hypochondria?  LOL.  

meh.  be good, folksters.

No comments: