Saturday, September 20, 2008

do you ever feel like...

i don't know where i was going with that subject title, i kinda gave up.

what fun stuff am i going to do today/tomorrow?
1) i'm going to bring some of my aquarium water to get tested 
2) i'm going to read ethan frome.  *CRY CRY*
3) i'm going to finish laundry
4) start the outline for two of my papers due this week
5) some cleaning around the house (mop floors, vacuum dust, etc)
6) work sunday
7) get my compost heap fixed (i need to set the pallets up)
8) finish planning my escape to minneapolis

the dog is sleeping under the coffee table, and she looks so freakin' adorable i could just puke.  i wish it weren't so dark under the table so i could get a good picture with the computer.  (i know if i move to get the camera, she'll wake up and chase after me)

well, off to the tracks...

No comments: