Thursday, September 18, 2008

they don't sleep anymore, on the beach.

well, damn.

this week went by relatively quickly.  which was nice, except that means i have less time to get papers written.  i also have to read ethan frome over the week-end.  and more aristotle.  blah! oh well.  

it also means the high holidays are rushing towards me at the speed of light.  horray!  i still want a shofar, but part of me feels REALLY weird about them, considering they're made out of an animal's antler..  awkward.

tomorrow, i have a religious studies exam.  i'm hoping i do well, 'cos i'd like to have maybe one A this semester, and i think it's my only hope for such a grade.  *sad* 

זה אצוב מאוד גם זה לא טוב שאין במחשב נקודות נכון

i miss my hebrew classes.  a lot.  :(  and i think mavis needs to come over tomorrow.  and i am of the opinion that random music is necessary for my existence.  

No comments: