Friday, September 26, 2008

then the time will come

well folksters, i managed to get both of my papers done!  (which is why you may have noticed my absence for a little bit)  but, i'm back, for the time being.  

did i mention i finished reading ethan frome as well?  it turns out, i actually liked it!  i'm hoping the custom of the country is alright, too.  it remains to be seen, though.

today, i will spend cleaning the house.  it has been neglected as of late, and the dog hair is taking over!
james' homosexual agenda for this weekend:
1) sweep and mop the floors (and vacuum the area rug)
2) make tomato sauce (home made, from scratch)
3) synagogue this evening
4) maybe mow, even though i'm not supposed to (wtfe)
5) read read read. (this is a constant)
6) ink work, saturday
7) work, sunday
8) water change in the aquarium
9) finish the prep for minneapolis
10) clean out my car

woo hoo!  i've got my work cut out for me folks.  
לשלום חברים

No comments: