Sunday, September 21, 2008

what did i do?


nothing.  at least that's how it feels.  i accomplished virtually nothing from my list of things to do.  i think i just needed some down time.  unfortunately, i really can't afford that down time, so i'm going to end up paying for it, big time, by the end of this week.

anyhow, my allergies are running rampant, and i can barely see because my eyes are so damn blurry.  -_-  itchy eyes are crappy.  not to mention the sniffling and sneezing!  *whine whine*

i did do a little planning for my great escape though!  so that's nice.  and i actually DID get started on ethan frome which is good.  and i got some new work/play shirts, for next to nothing!  thank goodness for sales hahahaha!  (they're more pearly snap shirts!  i FINALLY figured out where to get them other than goodwill!)

i also watched no country for old men with my parents last night.  it [the film] really disturbed me.  it's not something i'd ever want to watch again.  (and frankly, not a movie i'd have watched on my own accord to begin with)  

okay.. time for more ethan frome.... boo.

ps, read this comic.  (it's non sequitur, and it's one of the most intense strips i've ever seen.)

1 comment:

riot said...

I'm going to be obnoxious and post this cartoon to my blog as well, because I think it's amazing.

Glad you're on Blogger darling!